Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark witnessed volatile swings throughout the day, positing a recovery in the closing part of the trade. Nifty settled at 11633.30, down by -45.20 points and for
Headlines for the day:
• L&T Construction secures orders for its various businesses.
• NCLT approves merger of GSK Consumer and HUL.
• Glenmark Pharmaceuticals announced that its Swiss subsidiary has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC for commercializing its novel nasal spray Ryaltris in the United States.
• TVS Motor Company announced their partnership with Motomundo SA, one of the largest, respected business groups in Honduras. Headquartered in India, TVS Motor Company is the flagship company of the $8.5bn TVS Group with exports to over 60 countries.
• Biocon Limited informed that the USFDA conducted a Post-Approval and GMP inspection the company's Small Molecules API Manufacturing Facility at 20th KM, Biocon Campus, Bengaluru, between Feb 20 and Feb 26, 2020.
• Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited informed the
• Thomas Cook Ltd.
Calls for Tomorrow:
• CALL: SELL CENTURYTEX EQ BELOW 536.20 TARGETS 530.80/525.45/520.10 SL 541.60
Description: Stock form consolidation and settled near its immediate support with bearishly bias on
• CALL: SELL CANBK EQ BELOW 154.25 TARGETS 152.70/151.15/149.60 SL 155.80
Description: Stock tanked lower and settled near its 52 week low with bearishly bias. Hence rally is expected below the mentioned level.