Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark indices witnessed across the board buying throughout the day with both Nifty and Bank Nifty index closing on record highs. Nifty closed at 12165 and for coming session its key support is at 12120 while on higher side its resistance is at 12200.
Headlines for the day:
- Cipla Limited acquired trademark rights of Vysov.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank filed Initial Public Offering papers with SEBI.
- Prince Pipes IPO to open on December 18; Price band at Rs177-178/sh.
- Lupin Limited announced that its subsidiary, Nanomi B.V. has completed the divestiture of the entire stake by 99.82% in Kyowa Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Ltd. to Unison Capital Partners IV, LPS and Unison Capital Partners IV (F). L.P., pursuant to the satisfactory completion of all customary closing conditions.
- Reliance Industries Limited' subsidiary, Indiavidual Learning Private Limited, has acquired equity shares of eDreams Edusoft Private Limited for a cash consideration of Rs71.64cr representing 90.5% holding in the equity share capital of Funtoot.
- Bharat Petroleum and Reliance Industries inked a definitive agreement relating to the formation of their new Indian fuels and mobility joint venture. This follows the initial heads of agreement inked in August.
- Linde India Limited share prices Limited rose over 2% after the company has received the full purchase consideration of Rs1,380cr from Air Water India Pvt. Ltd. as per the terms of the aforesaid Business Transfer Agreement.
- Cipla Limited share price surged around 2% intraday after the company acquired brand name and trademark rights for Vysov & Vysov M of the anti-diabetic drug, Vildagliptin for the Indian market..
- Quick Heal Technologies Limited has announced a strategic partnership with Big C Mobiles. The partnership will enable Quick Heal to tap into Big C’s vast retail presence of over 225+ mobile stores in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana and increase the adoption of next-generation mobile security solutions in the region.
- Whirlpool of India share prices declined after the company’s board has approved the resignation of Sunil DSouza, Managing Director of the Company with effect from April 3, 2020. The Board of Directors of Whirlpool of India Ltd. at their meeting held on December 16, 2019, accepted the resignation of Sunil D'Souza, Managing Director of the Company who has decided to pursue interests outside of the Company.
Calls for Tomorrow:
- CALL: BUY TATASTEEL EQ ABOVE 442 TARGETS 446.45/450.85/455.30 SL 437.55 Description: Stock settled near its immediate resistance with bullishly bias on daily chart. Hence breakout is expected ahead.
- CALL: BUY JINDALSTEL EQ ABOVE 147.75 TARGETS 149.25/150.75/152.80 SL 146.25 Description: Stock settled near its immediate resistance with bullishly bias on daily chart. Hence breakout is expected ahead.