Stock Market News and Analysis:
Equity benchmark witnessed a negative momentum throughout the day as across the board selling pressure weighed in. Nifty & Bank Nifty closed in the red. Nifty settled at 12031.50, down by 66.85 points and for
Headlines for the day:
• Britannia consolidated net profit rose by 24% in Q3FY20.
• L&T Construction secured large orders for its Power Transmission and Distribution business.
• MRF Limited posted a consolidated net profit of Rs241.3cr, with a decline of 17%
• Gail (India) Limited reported a consolidated net
• Grasim Industries Limited reported its results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, Consolidated revenue for the nine months stood at Rs57
• Bharat Forge Limited reported a net profit declined by 59% at Rs127.8
• Tata Steel posted its results for Q3FY20. The company's revenue for the quarter declined 8.6% to Rs35
• Britannia Industries reported consolidated revenue growth of 4% for the December quarter at Rs2
• Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M) announced the financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2019, of the Company and the consolidated Mahindra Group. The company’s net profit declined 73%
Calls for Tomorrow:
• CALL: BUY ESCORTS EQ ABOVE 874 TARGETS 882.75/891.50/900.25 SL 865.25.
Description: Stock from consolidation near its immediate resistance
• CALL: BUY GRANULES EQ ABOVE 167.30 TARGETS 169/170.65/172.35 SL 165.60.
Description: Stock settled near its all time high with bullishly bias. Hence breakout is expected ahead.