Stock Market News and Analysis:
Equity benchmark traded in a narrow range throughout the day with Nifty closed at all time high. Nifty also settled at 12259.70, up by 38 points and for coming session its key support is at 12220 while on higher side its resistance is at 12300.
Headlines for the day:
- Tata Motors Ltd' JLR acquired performance vehicles maker.
- Nalco appointed Sridhar Patra as MD and Chairman with immediate effect.
- NBCC Limited secured business of Rs 8,861.05 crore in November 2019.
- Lupin Limited announced that the company has received the approval of Mycophenolic Acid Delayed-Release Tablets USP, 180 mg and 360 mg from the USFDA. Lupin’s alliance partner Concord Biotech Limited (has received an approval for Mycophenolic Acid Delayed-Release Tablets USP, 180 mg and 360 mg, from the USFDA, to market a generic equivalent of Myfortic Delayed-Release Tablets, 180 mg and 360 mg, of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd. has entered into an agreement with Bioprojet SCR (Bioprojet) to exclusively acquire Bioprojet’s rights to the investigational medicinal product SCD-044..
- The lease was extended on four mines which were managed by the state-owned NMDC Limited. Also the firm has managed to win the Rohne coal block in Jharkhand for its captive consumption and sales.
- Goa Carbon Limited informed that the maintenance work at the Company's Paradeep Unit located at Vill. Udayabata, Paradeepgarh, Dist. Jagatsinghpur, Odisha has been completed and the Kiln has been lit u
- Lemon Tree Hotels Limited informed that it has inked a License Agreement for a 44 room Hotel located at Baga, Goa under the Company’s brand ‘Lemon Tree Hotel and as per the company this will be the fifth Hotel in Goa.
- Granules Limited had conducted a detailed analysis of its Metformin Hydrochloride for N-Nitrosodimethylamine. It was concluded from the results that NDMA is absent in Metformin Hydrochloride batches produced by Granules.
- Suven Life Sciences has undergone US Food & Drug Administration renewal inspection at their facility in Pashamylaram near Hyderabad for the manufacture and supply of active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates and formulations under cGMP during Oct 21 through Nov 1, 2019.
Calls for Tomorrow:
- CALL: BUY TATAGLOBAL EQ ABOVE 315.30 TARGETS 318.45/321.65/324.70 SL 312.15 Description: Stock settled near its immediate resistance on intraday chart with bullishly bias. Hence breakout is expected ahead.
- CALL: BUY COLPAL EQ ABOVE 1492 TARGETS 1506.95/1521.85/1536.80 SL 1477.05 Description: Stock form consolidation near its immediate resistance with bullishly bias on daily chart. Hence breakout is expected ahead.