Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark Indices witnessed whipsaw moves throughout the day, managing to close on a positive note as short covering weighed in. Nifty settled at 11707.90, up by 46.05 points and for
Headlines for the day:
• M&M on Saturday reported
• Coal India’s January coal production grew 10.3% at 63.11
• Tata Chemicals Limited posted a consolidated net profit of Rs233
• BHEL has won an order for the Electro¬ Mechanical works for the 40 MW Rahughat Hydroelectric Project in Nepal. The order has been placed on BHEL by the Raghuganga Hydropower Limited, a company 100% owned by Nepal Electricity Authority the sole public power utility in Nepal and owned by the Govt.
• TVS Motor Company Limited reported sales of 2,34,920 units in January 2020 as against sales of 2,82,630 units in the month of January 2019.The Company has
• Godrej Properties Limited posted a net profit of Rs45cr, with a growth of 9%
• NCC Limited informed that it has received three new orders totaling to Rs530crore in the month of January, 2O2O. NCC also informed that these orders are received from Central / State Government agencies and do not include any internal order.
• Tata Motors
• JSW Steel Limited has secured two iron ore mines with a total reserve of 980 million tonnes in the auction in Odisha. The company also informed that these orders are received from Central / State Government agencies and do not include any internal order.
Calls for Tomorrow:
• CALL: BUY HEXAWARE EQ ABOVE 367 TARGETS 370.70/374.35/378.05 SL 363.30
Description: Stock settled near its immediate resistance on
• CALL: BUY BRITANNIA EQ ABOVE 3250 TARGETS 3282.50/3315/3347.50 SL 3217.50.
Description: Stock form consolidation near its immediate resistance with bullishly bias on