Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark Indices witnessed volatile swings throughout the
Headlines for the day:
• TVS Motors shares prices tank as coronavirus impacts February production.
• Biocon share price declined after detailed observations were issued for its Bengaluru unit by the US health regulator.
• HDFC Life Bandhan Bank, Info Edge stocks gain on included in F&O segment.
• Lupin Limited announced the launch of Ethacrynic Acid Tablets USP, 25 mg, having received an approval from the USFDA earlier. The mentioned tablets would be manufactured at
• The Board of Directors of Hindustan Unilever Limited approved a proposal to form a new 100% subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever Limited. Hindustan Unilever will be incorporated with an
• Tech Mahindra stated that it has inked an agreement to acquire 100% stake in US-based Zen3 Infosolutions for $64 million in an all-cash deal. The Board of Directors of the Company has approved the proposal to acquire 100% stake in Zen3 Infosolutions Inc.
• JSW Steel Limited has been declared as a preferred bidder
• Camlin Fine Sciences share prices extended rally in the afternoon session after subsidiary has resumed operations. The manufacturing facility of the company's subsidiary viz. CFS Wanglong Flavors (Ningbo) Company Limited located in Xiaocao's Town, Yuyao City, Zhejiang Province and its manufacturing facility has resumed operations from February 24, 2020.
• Suzlon Energy Limited stated that the meeting of the board of directors of the company will be held on Feb 27, to consider and approve issuance of the equity shares or equity-linked instruments or convertible securities of the Company in terms of the Company's proposed resolution plan by way of preferential issue, private placement or any other method
Calls for Tomorrow:
• CALL: SELL ESCORTS EQ BELOW 825.60 TARGETS 817.30/809.05/800.80 SL 833.90
Description: Stock tanked lower since couple of
• CALL: SELL IOC EQ BELOW 110 TARGETS 108.90/107.80/106.70 SL 111.10.
Description: Stock settled near its key support with bearishly bias on daily chart. Hence rally is expected below the mentioned level.