Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark Indices witnessed a continued selling pressure throughout the day as across the board selling weighed in. Nifty settled at 11201.75, down by -431.55 points and for
Headlines for the day:
• ONGC, HPCL to acquire 17.3% stake in Petronet MHB Ltd.
• RITES’ Offer for sale in the non-retail portion was subscribed 1.32 times
• Bank of Baroda sold its entire 4.9% stake in Petronet MHB Ltd.
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
• Motherson Sumi informed that the board have declared an interim dividend of Rs1.50 per equity share with a face value of Re1 each for the FY2019-20 on the equity shares of the Company. Further, the board of directors
• NTPC announced that 250 MW unit of Barauni Thermal Power Station Stage-II (2 x 250 MW) is declared
• Suzlon Energy's board informed that it has approved a debt restructuring plan that will entail issues of shares other instruments and divestment of assets.
• PNC Infratech Limited has received a Letter of Award from National Highways Authority of India for HAM project in the State of Uttar Pradesh for a bid project cost of Rs1
• KIOCL Ltd has
• Future Supply Chain
Calls for Tomorrow:
• CALL: SELL LUPIN EQ BELOW 635.20 TARGETS 628.85/622.50/616.10 SL 641.55
Description: Stock settled near its immediate support with bearishly bias on
• CALL: BUY PIDILITIND EQ ABOVE 1528 TARGETS 1543.30/1558.60/1573.85 SL 1512.70
Description: Stock witnessing correction on