Markets witnessed a flat opening and could not hold on higher side and closed below their crucial marks indicating the indices on correction mode in the coming sessions. Nifty future strictly resisted near 6140 and dropped towards the key support level of 6100 and closed below this on a negative note. Now, major support range is seen around 6050-6020 and any closing below this will further drag it down. On higher side, 6170 is acting as major resistance.TREND: SIDEWAYS SUPPORT : 6020 & 5980 RESISTANCE: 6120 & 6170 DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex ends 132 points lower; IT, capital goods drag.
- Axis Bank up 2% on better-than-expected Q2; net up 21%.
- HCL Tech Q1 net beats forecast, up 18.7% @ 1,416 cr.
- DB Corp Q2 net up 25% to Rs 60.2 cr, margin expands 180 bps.
- South Indian Bank Q2 profit jumps 30.5%.