This product of TriFid Research (IA) offers services in the equity cash segment. The companies in which recommendations are generated are from the Top 100 stocks of NSE. The risk-reward ratio on the calls generated under this product will be in the range of approx 1:1.5. Stocks picked under this product for the recommendation will be highly liquid. Risk embedded in recommendation will be managed as per the client’s profile. Clients subscribing to this product will not only receive daily timely follow-ups from an assigned executive but will also get frequent updates on Nifty, SGX Nifty, USDINR, Crude Oil and Gold. Customization of the product based upon the client’s risk-taking capacity is our USP.
Suitable For: The product has especially been created for those traders and investors who want to start small and are in the initial stage of their investment curve life cycle. It is favorable to those who are naïve or beginners in the field of investment, especially in the equity cash segment and has moderate risk-taking capacity.
Message from TriFid Research (IA): We believe in delivering very high-quality service to help our clients achieve their financial goals. And to realize this objective we constantly work on improving our client's investment/investing experience by catering unique, profitable, personalized products and services.
The Medium of Recommendations:
• Calls/Recommendations will be provided through SMS & Messenger Service
• TriFid Research’s Android-Based Mobile App
Sample Recommendation & Follow-Ups:
• RECOMMENDATION: BUY SBIN EQ ABOVE RS. 350 FOR TARGETS 354-358-362 WITH THE STOP LOSS OF RS. 344.90
• FOLLOW UP: KINDLY BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT IN SBIN EQ BUY CALL, OUR 1ST TARGET ACHIEVED
• Trade-in every recommendation with equal investment and quantity.
• Follow the company’s advice only.
• Always put stop loss in every trade.
• Do not hold on any recommendation without our advice.
• Do not trade on personal phone calls.
• Use trailing stop loss.
• Follow the recommendation as you received them, do not enter in between.
• Avoid averaging down on an investment.